[ALCHEMY]Alchemization Help559

[ALCHEMY]Alchemization Help

Page 1 of 58 1, 2, 3 ... 29 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[ALCHEMY]Alchemization Help

Post  BabbyOverseer on February 1st 2013, 9:08 pm

If you're stuck wondering what in the world you have to combine to get a certain item, or want to help people with this problem, this is the thread for you! Simply post here with the item you're trying to alchemize or the specibus you're trying to find a better weapon for. Alternatively, post if you see a request for an item you know and wish to help this person.

Note that this is NOT a spoiler thread! The direct posting of codes or recipes is not allowed and will be deleted on sight. You may, however, drop hints. Just little blurbs that help nudge players in the right direction. They may gradually decrease in subtlety if it isn't enough for the player to figure out. If the player has tried enough times and specifically requests the recipe/code, you may send it to them in a PM so that it is not publicly shown.

BabbyOverseer
Active Smacktive

Coolness: 87
Land: Land of Land and Land

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [ALCHEMY]Alchemization Help

Post  galacticAdvocate on February 1st 2013, 9:11 pm

I'm currently on a grand quest to find the mightiest weapon in staffkind. I've taken the Black King's staff and recently wrenched the Chitauri scepter away from Loki, but where else can I look!?

galacticAdvocate
Wriggler

Coolness: 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I think

Post  Yayz on February 1st 2013, 9:22 pm

you should probably add (that huge spreadsheet with all the info) page to the OP.

stupid "New members are not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days. Please contact the forum administrator for more information." thing.

Yayz
Wriggler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sneak4000 on February 1st 2013, 9:25 pm

Yayz wrote:you should probably add (that huge spreadsheet with all the info) page to the OP.

stupid "New members are not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days. Please contact the forum administrator for more information." thing.

But it says right there, no direct posting of codes or recipes. Yeah, I guess it would make sense, but I'm not sure it would be a great idea. Kinds defies the point of this thread IMO.

EDIT: Woah, apparently somebody else uses staffkind other than me! I also use the Chitauri Scepter, and I haven't really thought of progressing past that yet. I'm not sure if there are any more yet, but there might be.

Sneak4000
Still not an Admin.

Coolness: 5
Land: Land of Mirrors and Vertigo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Yayz on February 1st 2013, 9:27 pm

Sneak4000 wrote:
Yayz wrote:you should probably add (that huge spreadsheet with all the info) page to the OP.

But it says right there, no direct posting of codes or recipes. Yeah, I guess it would make sense, but I'm not sure it would be a great idea. Kinds defies the point of this thread IMO.

It depends on the player. Posting a direct code would be annoying to players who want to figure it out on their own, but to others who just want their items, it's fine.
I figure having it there as an option is a good idea, but that's just me.

Yayz
Wriggler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Echo on February 1st 2013, 9:35 pm

I need a slightly better scythekind than the skull scythe

Echo
Bossaru

Coolness: 20
Land: Land of Levitation and Cubes

View user profile http://overseerforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  WafFalafel on February 1st 2013, 9:36 pm

Yayz wrote:
Sneak4000 wrote:

It depends on the player. Posting a direct code would be annoying to players who want to figure it out on their own, but to others who just want their items, it's fine.
I figure having it there as an option is a good idea, but that's just me.

I agree with that, though remember, you can PM a person the code if they really, really want it.
Plus, the subtly allows a person to unlock their inner hacker like Sollux. I've done it a few times because even though I use that list a lot, I still want to have the ingredients before I create what I really want.

WafFalafel
Still not an Admin.

Coolness: 2
Land: Land of Mist and Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sneak4000 on February 1st 2013, 9:42 pm

If anybody knows of a staff better than the Chitauri Staff, I'd like to know about it with a short description (to lead me in the right direction with alchemization).

Sneak4000
Still not an Admin.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BabbyOverseer on February 1st 2013, 9:44 pm

I looked into the database to see what kinds of staves there were more powerful than the Chitauri Scepter.

I completely forgot the thing had 6633 power.

There is exactly one staffkind weapon stronger than it.

:'L

BabbyOverseer
Active Smacktive

Coolness: 87
Land: Land of Land and Land

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Godfather on February 1st 2013, 9:49 pm

It's LE's weapon, isn't it.

The_Godfather
Wriggler

Coolness: 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sneak4000 on February 1st 2013, 10:11 pm

A friend of mine suggested the Black Scepter/Black Rifle. There is apparently something similar that has to do with the Green Sun. I think it was just called Green Scepter/Green Rifle? I don't really remember. That might be it.

Sneak4000
Still not an Admin.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Professor Science on February 2nd 2013, 1:24 am

I'm wondering if there are any bookkind weapons better than the Bombiteicon (spelling?) I'm sure there must be, but could someone give me a hint? I would guess that one of the items in the combination is the Grimoire for Summoning the Zoologically Dubious, but I have no idea what combinations to try.

EDIT: Nevermind, found some.

Professor Science
Active Smacktive

Coolness: 7
Land: Land of Ruins and Magma

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  gmoyes on February 3rd 2013, 8:02 am

Can anyone give me a tip on creating stronger healing items? The strongest that I've been using is the Nacho Flavoured Froot Gushers and they haven't been doing much at high levels. Even more important now that you can't rest in the middle of a strife.

gmoyes
I Contributed!

Land: Land of Deserts and Wire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  paragonSmuggler on February 3rd 2013, 9:45 am

Try kicking it with the bluest wicked elixer, ninja. Alchemizing in all that extra sugar really pumps you up. On the other hand, take a trip to the Wasteland.
Could someone give me a lead on the Holy Spear of Redemption?

paragonSmuggler
Cool Posts Bro

Coolness: 7
Land: Land of Void and Dragons

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sneak4000 on February 3rd 2013, 11:19 am

Anybody know what might be alchemized into the Sun on a Stick? I'm trying to make it into another Felt-y item for the Green Sun Scepter/Golden Rifle.

Sneak4000
Still not an Admin.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 58 1, 2, 3 ... 29 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum