Overstuck Discussion 5 5 3

Overstuck Discussion

Page 1 of 21 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Overstuck Discussion

Post  Ogaman on August 27th 2013, 12:46 pm

Okay! Discussion time! what are some possible things that could come up in our session?

With a Knight of Doom, and a Knight of Space and one extra player than the game was designed for.

Knight of Space- There won't be enough space in the session? There will be 13 planets and there could be a huge Skaia. Derse and Prospit could be slightly larger than normal. Also! A Session lacking in velocity! The planets would be suspended in their orbits! They would still rotate, but they could be stuck in their season. (Sorry for the disconnected sentences, just trying to get the ideas out there)

Knight of Doom- Will probably be helping the Space player with breeding responsibilities, which may or may not have an adverse affect on the Universe Frog.

Thirteen players- The unlucky number. We've got one more player than the game was designed for. One suggestion was to have some sort of "virus" released with the reckoning.

What do you guys think? These are just suggestions, nothing is set in stone.

Ogaman
Active Smacktive

Coolness: 8
Land: of Checkers and Trampolines

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Overstuck Discussion

Post  Luminith on August 27th 2013, 1:37 pm

It was bought up earlier that maybe the way our characters all met/got to know each other was through the character who enters the medium first/the first server host (I don't know, whoever, I guess) posts a topic up on a forum, talking about this cool new game and wondering if anyone on the forum wanted to join. Our characters joined up, and this gave us a reason to maybe have some know each other, and maybe have some not know each other, as it's such a big session it may seem a little odd that all 13 of them are friends, you know?

It's sorta just how Overstuck 2.0 came together in the first place, but we could totally make it work in the RP if people wanted it to.

Luminith
Still not an Admin.

Coolness: 3
Land: Land of Waltz and Entropy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Emitheoks on August 27th 2013, 4:46 pm

Seems boring. How about there's like a group of people but unknown to the group of four, they all brought friends, and then one other of the friends brings the thirteenth, so like one kid goes, then brings in his three friends, then another kid goes, and then his three, until the end when instead of the last friend connecting with the first kid, the last friend connects to the thirteenth who THEN connects to the kid, and then the four are like 'Woah you brought friends only I was supposed to bring friends' and then they notice the thirteenth and stuff

Emitheoks
Active Smacktive

Land: Land of Yeast and Einsteinium

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Emitheoks on August 27th 2013, 4:51 pm

Also I think the knight of space will actually mean that maybe our lands could have one thing as a roof over our heads as an obstacle, blocking some/all of the gates, and our quest is to get around that 'obstacle', in my case, a huge thick latex cover over my house and in some areas as tents over my land, places without the latex roof are susceptible to hail.

Emitheoks
Active Smacktive

Land: Land of Yeast and Einsteinium

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Luminith on August 27th 2013, 5:10 pm

Emitheoks wrote:Seems boring. How about there's like a group of people but unknown to the group of four, they all brought friends, and then one other of the friends brings the thirteenth, so like one kid goes, then brings in his three friends, then another kid goes, and then his three, until the end when instead of the last friend connecting with the first kid, the last friend connects to the thirteenth who THEN connects to the kid, and then the four are like 'Woah you brought friends only I was supposed to bring friends' and then they notice the thirteenth and stuff
I'm... not really sure what you're suggesting here?
That there were an original four and then they all bought friends and one guy just up and decides to bring another one because they can? Would that not take a load of pre-planning on the part of the RPers? Who's the original four? Who was the guy that decides to screw the rules and bring a 13th? Who knows who?

Remember we're trying for a quick execution and we still don't all know each other well enough to just jump into random groups and say, yeah, I can do that.

Luminith
Still not an Admin.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Overstuck Discussion

Post  aimlessCourier on August 27th 2013, 5:56 pm

Perhaps while we don't know everyone, we have witnessed some event at a much earlier date. Like, maybe we all witnessed a meteor fall or something. It could have been a fight related to SBURB, possibly US FROM THE FUTURE (that would be complicated though). Maybe we saw something SBURB related, like a fight that involved the creators of OUR universe.

aimlessCourier
Active Smacktive

Coolness: 11
Land: Land of Storms and War

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ogaman on August 27th 2013, 6:04 pm

Here's the shipping grid. No shenanigans please, but if you develop a relation IC or have anything prearranged OOC, please update it!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AuY30b6rzpUsdHB4WldLTnI2QjlEeVhLNmlNQ1h3bEE#gid=0

Ogaman
Active Smacktive

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Luminith on August 27th 2013, 6:42 pm

That's a really cool idea, actually, AC!
Got a whole circuitous structure thing.

Luminith
Still not an Admin.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  OverlordJ on August 27th 2013, 7:02 pm

I support the idea that we aren't all actually close friends but that there is something that connects us unbeknownst to us

Also, it seems we might actually have more then 13 players, I already made a post in the signup about that.

P.S.: For the shipping grid, I assume the one on the left side has the feeling for the one on the top? Or is it the other way round? So that we can show one sided feelings. Also, who wanted to stalk me again?

P.P.S.: Why o8< instead of the "canon" c3< ?

Last edited by OverlordJ on August 27th 2013, 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : found a typo :/)

OverlordJ
Active Smacktive

Coolness: 112
Land: Land of Cards and Games

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ogaman on August 27th 2013, 7:04 pm

Thanks for pointing that out, I forgot about that =/ Also, discuss what this mystery event could be!

Ogaman
Active Smacktive

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  OverlordJ on August 27th 2013, 7:11 pm

Hmm, well, if it's something related to sburb it probably has something to do with meteors...

Or maybe something else went through the defense portals and we saw it back when we were young?

OverlordJ
Active Smacktive

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ogaman on August 27th 2013, 7:45 pm

Y'all need to be more active in the memo. We thought this up just a few moments ago.

PUN: We all saw a meteor when we were younger, so we all joined a stargazer forum? Razz
CNA: that works too haha
CNA: possibly... they all got parts of a meteor?
CNA: That split as it was coming into earth?
PUN: That would make sense! Very Happy
CNA: each part has a certain element in it (maybe a bit of their grist type or something)
PUN: Since they break into fragments when the fall to earth
CNA: and maybe bits of other parts
CNA: so they know there must be more of that meteor out there
CNA: and unintentionally find the other possessors of the parts through sburb
CNA: even if not, just meteor bits xD

Ogaman
Active Smacktive

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  OverlordJ on August 27th 2013, 7:47 pm

In that case, we should suggest "Meteor Fragment" as a base item

OverlordJ
Active Smacktive

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ogaman on August 27th 2013, 7:48 pm

OverlordJ wrote:In that case, we should suggest "Meteor Fragment" as a base item
Seconded

Ogaman
Active Smacktive

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  OverlordJ on August 27th 2013, 7:50 pm

I can do it in a bit if noone else wants, feel free to upvote it once it's done either way

OverlordJ
Active Smacktive

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 21 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top